The bump is definitely getting bigger! According to my app she is the size of an eggplant, 9 inches, and 1.7 lbs.
This little one has become much more active this week! You can now see the movements from the outside of my stomach at times, especially when she is kicking. Mike thought it was hilarious to watch her move around last night and feel all the vibrations. He said it finally feels like there is a baby in there, although I started feeling her at 16 weeks.
Registry shopping was a lot of fun! I think I've been to baby stores enough now to enjoy them and not feel completely overwhelmed like I did before. One of the girls I went shopping with just found out she is having twin boys. Now that would be a lot of handle, but at least you get two with one shot. I really hope someone else has a girl soon. I think I am the only person I know who is pregnant and not having a boy. We did get some super cute hand me down clothes from Anelise a couple weeks ago, so that's a big help! Not that I was too worried about our daughter not having enough clothes as I'm sure her closet will be larger than mine before she is born, but it's nice to get hand me downs!
Other than that, not too much on the baby front. We picked up the nursery furniture, so now I'm anxious to get it set up and start decorating. We are meeting with a financial advisor next week to figure out how to better plan for our families future, which makes us sound really old, but I guess we are to that point. Hopefully he can give us some investment planning advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment