Getting bigger every day. She's still growing in there! And moving more than ever!
At my doctor's appointment this week, she said everything looked good, but no indication that this baby is coming anytime soon. I'd like for her to come just a few days early so I don't get inundated with calls and texts everyday asking if she has arrived. I'm still feeling pretty good, but I can really feel my stomach getting bigger. It's been hard to shave for a while, but now it's really hard to do and keep balance. Same goes for putting on lotion, pants and shoes that you have tie. Luckily I'm still able to wear dresses and flip flops most of the time, but I do have to put on pants or shoes, it is quite the challenge. My stomach is also getting harder and heavier so I'm learning to move around it and I feel like I almost have to pick it up to switch sides when I am sleeping.
I'm getting more antsy too. I'm glad I am still working and have been more motivated to plan stuff every free moment I have (even though I may regret this in 4 weeks). People keep telling me to relax and sleep as much as I can, but relaxing just makes the time go by so slowly! I'm lucky I haven't had to be on bed rest or had any problems throughout pregnancy. I would be going crazy if I was stuck in bed at this point. I've been trying to walk at least 20-60 minutes a day and I rarely take the elevator anymore...mostly because I am scared of it getting stuck and going into labor, but it's also a good workout to do a couple flights of stairs since I have to sit for the majority of my day at work.
Trying to be patient and wait it out, but Mike and I are both ready for this little lady to reveal herself! Come on baby...

No comments:
Post a Comment