I'd say I'm pretty happy with the way everything turned out! I love the decals and they were so much easier than painting the room. I spent some time getting them positioned exactly the way I wanted them, but I'm also a perfectionist when it comes to things like that. I'm still completely in love with the bed set and all the pieces that come with it! Now if only I could find a bed set for our room that I liked. As this point though I have just settled for our boring white comforter and will appreciate that it can be bleached the first time the baby spits up on it.
All the nursery furniture is from Sears and was much more affordable than the baby stores. Luckily, the mattress is the only thing in the room we have had to purchase, so I didn't mind spending a little more money on one. I have to say, everything turned out looking much better than I expected it to. The only downfall is that they don't have floor models at the store, only pictures online. I was a little worried about not being able to see it in person, but after reading reviews I just went for it. We'll have to see how it holds up over the next couple of years, but it definitely looks just as nice as the floor models you see in the baby stores and was about 1/5 of the price.
Now who wants to plan their visit while I am on maternity leave? I'm planning to be off till the week before Christmas and we still have our extra bedroom set up!



No comments:
Post a Comment