Tuesday, May 21, 2013

22 weeks

She's getting bigger!  Currently Baby Stack is over 1 lb and 8 inches long and the size of a spaghetti squash.  I'd like to say she's even bigger than that right now though since she was already measuring above that at my 20 week ultrasound.  From the ultrasound report we found out that she is measuring ahead of growth in almost every area, especially for her legs and head.  I guess that explains why I already get kicked so much!  Seriously though, this little girl goes through a day of non stop movement sometimes.  After that she'll be more calm for a couple days, but even on calm days I get a good amount of movement.  I hope that means she'll arrive a couple weeks early!


So far pregnancy has not been near as bad as I expected it to be.  I'm already more than 1/2 way there! I feel like people share a lot more of the terrible side effect stories and you just assume that ALL of those things are going to happen to you.  Yes, the first trimester sucks at times, but I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that we weren't telling anyone I was pregnant and no one could tell so I was constantly making up excuses for the symptoms. I had bouts of morning sickness and nausea, but mine was never that bad and honestly after it happens a few times, you just get used to it.  I mean we all survived college with not much sleep, drinking, hangovers, ect and still call it one of the best times of our lives.  I don't think this is near as bad.  Now that I'm fully into the second trimester, I've been feeling great!  Hopefully this continues for another few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment