Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome!

Since most of my family and friends live far away and I am not able to see you often, I thought I would start this blog so you can follow me through pregnancy and the first few years adjusting to a growing family.  I have become a believer in blogs this year! I have started reading quite a few and I find many of them so helpful! I rely on them for funny stories, helpful tips, great recipes, words of encouragement, and sharing emotions that I may be feeling at the same time. I also think this will be a great way for me to document and remember what my first pregnancy is like and hopefully give you a few laughs.

Things to know:
1) I am by no means a professional blogger.  This probably won't be well written and I am terrible with grammar, so please ignore the mistakes.  I know it will drive some of you crazy (ie. Erin, Jill, Robby, Lizzie and all you other English majors) so I'm sorry ahead of time!
2)  Most of these posts will be filled with pregnancy stories, marriage triumphs and tribulations, and way too many baby pictures (once he or she arrives)
3) I hope to get personal, but not too personal.
4) I feel like legally I have to write this.  The stories and opinions on here are solely mine.  I am not endorsing products, people, places or things.

Shout out to my favorite blog, babykerf.com and Kath for making me feel normal over the last 5 months.  On days when I feel like a crazy person, I realize that I'm not that crazy (usually), just hormonal and sometimes everyone is a hypochondriac   If you want to read the best pregnancy and first years blog, check it out.

L&L,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. YEA Steph!!! I am so glad you did this!! Since we can't be there with you to go through this new piece of your life, I am so glad you are keeping us connected in this way!! More belly pics though!! lol!! I am very excited that you are doing this WAHOO!!!!

    Shooting for baby due date of September 7th.. come on Baby Stachniak!!!

    ReplyDelete