Today was also the day we found out if this little one was a boy or girl. I was surprised to find out that this ultrasound took about an hour total. A lot of it had to do with the fact that this baby is constantly moving so the tech had to snap pictures quickly and many of them are blurry because of it's movement. Here are a couple good ones:
Hand moving up towards it's face
The sexual parts... can you tell what it is without scrolling down?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S A GIRL!
Now which outfit should she wear first?
We were pleasantly surprised since Mike and I both thought we were having a boy. I did begin to second guess it this week though when I started getting kicked on a daily basis. Theory has it that girls are more active in the womb and that stands true for this one! I'm a little worried that this energy will continue after she is born and I will have my hands full.
I think Mike is still shocked... either that he was wrong or he is already scared to raise a girl. Luckily a lot of our friends up here already have little girls so we have lots of people to lean on for advice. Also, since most of our friends that are pregnant are having boys, she will have lots of options for her arranged marriage in the future :)



Yes, arranged marriage indeed!
ReplyDelete